November 18, 2010

Handmade Holiday [gifts under $50]

I would love to find any of these goodies under my tree!

Photobucket

locket - cosmic girl cold - art mind crochet necklace - lavender field planner - my lavender cottage

Photobucket

leather journal - peaseblossom studio dessert plate - hope johnson stackable rings - geo by ywb fingerless gloves - moo cow handknits

Photobucket

cuff - catherinette print - dalhia house studios up-cycled glasses yava glass porcelain nightlight - wendy jung

Photobucket

ipod case - beautiful skin shelf - a country way necklace - 3squares wall clock - pragmatic effects

Find all of these lovelies in my latest treasury!
And don't forget to enter the milk & honey giveaway!
Photobucket
It ends 11/28!

3 comments:

  1. Wow beautifu findings!! Thanks for including my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all wonderful choices! I love that journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! Thanks heaps for having my cold in here!

    ReplyDelete