December 27, 2010

My Week [in pictures]

Wow! The week leading up to Christmas was crazy.

Photobucket
Tuesday I woke up to loud explosions, the house down the road had caught fire and burnt down [made me so thankful to have a roof over my head for the holidays]// Very sad :( // charming pond by my house// worked on many custom orders [like this nano case which is one of the cutest things I have ever made!]

Photobucket
Every Christmas Eve my family gets together to listen to holiday music and decorate the tree// nutcracker// stockings hung by the chimney with care// Pat and Sebastian

Photobucket
Christmas morning // Sebas and his new bed // snow globe // Libby mad because we wont let her chew up the wrapping paper

I had such a lovely holiday and I hope you did too!

2 comments:

  1. The Nano case is TOO cute! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks SO lovely! i'm jealous of your snow. :)

    and that case is the cuutest ever! :D

    ReplyDelete